Search For Other Money Generating Sites

Google

Nuhammad Ali:

Hi I am very thankful for this website to tell my real Problem.Until now i never ask for money like this, but now its necessary to say.I am very urgent need of 20000 Rm to settle my University fees.Plz contact me on muhammad_ali@time.net.my.If any one can help me.In future i wish to sponsor a student for higher studies.If God accept my efforts to do so.Thanks

Can I Get You An Angel To Help You Find Sponsors ?

Yes,send me an ANGEL.I'll explain in 30 words how much money I want, why I want it, and how I can be contacted so that if any ANGELS want to help me easily:

By Clicking "GO" I understand that this information can be read by all and there is no guarantee for financial assistance

If you think these pleads should be heard by others, DIGG it